Saturday, August 17, 2013

Applique Group Show & Tell

I won this pretty mug and coaster! Bobbie is a sweetie who always makes something great and we have a drawing at our meetings. Her granddaughter picked my name out of the basket! Oh lucky me. Our group met on Friday and today is Saturday, which also happens to be my anniversary today, so it was meant to be, right? Oh Joy...like the mug says.
Here is the pretty Dresden Plate coaster that goes so perfectly with the mug.
Bobbie designed 4 placemats that some of us worked on. 



Look at this cute pocket.


I couldn't resist taking these photos of Bobbie and her granddaughter. She has a little toy sewing machine so she can sew with her Grandma.

Isn't she a doll? She has a wonderful teacher, so she will be making some beautiful things one day.
Bobbie's Needle book.
Bobbie's little tote with matching needle book and pincushion.
Dresden pincushion.
Cute stacked button.
Cute rick rack accent.
Bobbie's applique.
M.V.F.'s old quilt

Jeanne's Santa mug cozy.
Jeanne's mug cozy.
Sparkly buttons.
Inside needle book.
Bobbie's little block.
Bobbie's embroidered block.
Bobbie's gorgeous hand embroidery.
Bobbie's beautiful applique.
Gloria's quilt.
Back of Gloria's quilt.
Mary's mug carrier.
Mary made this beautiful button out of Fimo clay.

Bobbie made this and Mary won it at our last meeting.
This and the following are Mary's hand painted fabrics.




Mary's quilt made with her beautiful hand dyed fabrics.

Back of Mary's quilt.
This and the following Christmas blocks are Judy's.







1 comment:

Tara C said...

first of all HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! congratulations on winning the adorable mug rug. I love seeing all of Bobbies' work because I am a huge fan of everything she makes. You took some wonderful photos that I love seeing so I can learn from the details in everyone's work. Gloria and Mary also made some wonderful projects, what's not to love about hand dyed fabric. Gloria always has fun with the back of her quilts as well as the front. I need to find out how Mary made her mug carrier I love it and want to take a closer look at the closure on top. thanks for posting I'm a huge fan.
Tara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...